Monday, April 25, 2005

Disneyland- Proof I left my house.

So, I FINALLY got off of my puckered end and uploaded a couple of pictures from our Disneyland trip. I love spur of the moment trips that end up at "The Happiest Place on Earth"! I love the fact that we essentially got a free day of play due to my Mom's 'Southern California Resident' discount.

P1010647 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
Disneyland - The Castle at night. I liked the way the blur looked, so I kept it!
P1010661 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
The Kid just HAD to have a happy meal, even though he manage to shovel MY In N Out hamburger in his gullet.
P1010658 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
And of course, I found a lovely topless, flamed custom car to ogle!
P1010645 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
My 2 Knights!
P1010635 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
You know we just HAD to take a pic with Jack and Sally!
P1010627 Originally uploaded by RagDoll.
AVAST! No trip to Disneyland is complete without the compulsory ride on 'Pirates of The Caribbean'. Yo ho, YO ho! A Pirates life for meeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com