Friday, April 15, 2005

Who needs a golden goose when I have my son?

Yes, yes, I know. As far as kids shenanigans go, this is not the icing on the cake of kid antics.
  • My son shit money.
  • He processed his 2 cents worth.
  • He paid me for changing his diaper.
  • He swallowed coinage.
  • He thinks he is a piggy bank.
  • He made me a present.
  • He thinks is an ATM machine or slot machine.
Wait a minute. EWWWW. My SON ATE DIRTY GERM RIDDEN MONEY. How much more is in there? Nasty. I don't know what is worse, the fact that I found 2 shiny copper pennies in my sons diaper, or the fact that I was examining said poop in diaper. *sigh* I am so ready for Disneyland. This time tomorrow I should be singing 'Yo, ho, YO ho, a pirates life for meeeee', or eating a chocolate mint chip sundae on Main Street. Gotta love spur of the moment vacations. Usually I get 'Monterey' or 'Lake Tahoe'. This time I get DISNEYLAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com