How to Get to RagDoll's Domain via search engines
How in the world do people get to your blog? I was curious, so I kept track, and came up with a rather odd/somewhat disturbing/funny list. What are people thinking? Were they dissappointed when they got here, or did they find what they were looking for? So...How DID people find your blog? And if you got here via search engine, DID you find what you were looking for??
So..here is my list, peppered with comments by yours truely.
- bra-less farewell (Yahoo) - WTF Mate? *thinks* Maybe it was my 'Erin Go Bra-less!' comment.
- pics of beavis and butthead farting (Yahoo)- Ahhh , the boys...can't remember mentioning farting though.
- EMS stories -fair enough
- snoopify (Google) -Fo'schizzle
- lightbar-o-rama (yahoo)
- mickey rourke%2C chihuahua%2C tina (Netscape)
- %22san francisco rod and custom%22 (Yahoo)
- 100lb pitbull (Yahoo)
- 2004 billetproof pictures (Yahoo)
- debbie matenopoulos and wedding pictures (Yahoo) AGAIN! WTF?
- how to deprogram a slot machine (Yahoo) -Uhhh. mmmmmkay. Why would someone want to know this, and how did they get HERE?
- NON SEQUITUR JACKASSERY (Google)
- Ragdoll%27s age (Yahoo)
- the salesman sin city (Yahoo)
- boycott sin city movie (Yahoo) -Everyone wants to boycott something nowadays/
- reach for the sky%2C song lyrics%27 (Yahoo) -SOOOO many hits to this site this way, I decided to do them a favor and add them here.
- marley shelton the customer in sin city (Yahoo)
- ragdoll cats in San Jose, CA (Google)
- swollen genitals (Google) -It was bound to happen. I knew it when I mentioned it in one of my EMS posts.
- sin city comic FAN SITE (Yahoo) -Umm, I don't think it is THAT great. Ask me about Tolkiens work, Tim Burton, or A-ha, and we'll talk about fans.
- social distortion sick boy tshirt (Yahoo) -Yep.Bought one for the Bebe. I don't sell them. You want one, hit up their web site or Hot Topic.
- sin city quotes remember this face (Yahoo)
- Bar coding video clip with lady having her head bar coded (Google) -HA HA HA HA. I have no idea on this one either!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home