Happiness is...
Happiness is having clean carpets. I HEART THE RUG DOCTOR.We rented one of these wonderful machines Sunday and gave the carpets a wash. We normally do this every 3 months, but given the hectic pace we have run the past 6 months, I think we are more than 6 months over due. Ahhhh. Clean carpets how I have missed you so!
I bet you think that your carpets are clean. "WE don't wear shoes in OUR house!" you say. Pssh. Neither do we. I dare you. Rent a Rug Doctor and give your carpets a rinse. I bet you the rest of the Chocolate Dobash cake in my fridge that you will be disgusted by the filth you clean out of it!
TIP OF THE DAY:
Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre,
but they are more deadly in the long run.
-Mark Twain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home