The Alphabet according to RagDoll N-Q
- Also for Nature, The Nightmare Before Christmas (even though I have seen in HUNDREDS of times and can sing along to every tune in the movie...Really.) and Novels. (Especially Fantasy Fiction. Huh. Who woulda' thunk?)
- I want to visit Nova Scotia (Canada) and Naples(Italy)
O is for Orlando Bloom .OK, If I were in highschool, I would have been a SERIOUS fan-girl. As it is, I have bought 3 magazines SIMPLY for the fact that he was on the cover. This man has been touted as today's Errol Flynn. He is fantastic in period pieces as well as in a 'modern' setting. (Can we say FABULOUS casting for Lord of The Rings? I would expect no less for one of my favorite novels.) And have you seen the photo of Mr. Bloom with 'tattoos', and how about the photos in the GQ spread last year? *faints*. OH, and ...
- Also for Opera (Especially Faust and Carmen),Oceans and Oreos.
- I want to visit Oslo, Norway and Oxford, UK
P is for Potatoes (Fried, mashed, baked, hashed, made into chips but definitely NOT scalloped.)
- Also for Pontiacs (Especially my 1955 Pontiac Chieftain), The Princess Bride (both the movie and the book.) and Pirates.
- I want to visit Paris, France and Pamplona, Spain
Q is for Quotes. I collect quotes. Especially Movie quotes, and quotes from writers. They can be funny, insightful, serious, or practical. I use them as inspiration for writing, drawings and for annoying certain people when they are being asshats.
- Also for Queen (Freddie Mercury rest in peace), Quail (I can spend hours watching the family of California Quail in my Grandparent's backyard.) and Q-tips . Bless the inventor of these invaluable tools! I hate dirty/itchy ears, and they are excellent in the craft room as well as for getting dust out of the tiny crevices in your cars dash.
- I want to visit Queensland, Australia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home