Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fukitol THe Wonder Drug

For those days you just can't really give a rats puckered end about. If you haven't heard Robin Williams bit on this you MUST. I love this site. www.fukitol.com Plenty of swag to buy. There used to be a fukitol button to replace your ESC button with ,but sadly, I was too late in placing my order. DAMMITOL. Hey! Perhaps that will be the next wonder drug?

4 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

They don't have the buttons?!! I really wanted one. That cracked me up!

3/09/2006 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

I KNOW!! I can't believe I missed it! I hope they get more.

3/13/2006 05:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.fukitol.com is no longer accessible. Do you think this is censorship? Or can't the FDA take a joke? Anyway, the site was up as late as yesterday. No, you can't access it. Has anyone else noticed this?

4/25/2006 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger lakerjames said...

IT'S COMING BACK

Check out more at:

www.FUKITOL.com

www.cafepress.com/originalfukitol
or
www.cafepress.com/fukitolpill

LIVING THE FUKITOL LIFESTYLE

9/23/2007 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com