Picante is Missing
For more details please click here:
http://dogdetective.com/dogs/5841.html
I am just now able to blog about this. I guess I was hoping that if I didn't document it, it didn't happen. (This sentence was engraved upon my brain in EMT training.) I am in serious denial here folks.
Picante, my little Fur-child slipped out of the backyard on Monday 3/14. I put her outside to do her buisiness as usual. When only one dog came in, I became hysterical. I trolled the neighborhood, we have knocked on doors and put up flyers. SOMEBODY must have her, with the intent of keeping her. I am devastated. It is a heart wrenching thing to see your 2 year old searching and calling for her all day. How do you explain this to him?
The local shelters know me already, and I am sick with worry. Come home Pica.
GREY AND WHITE 3pound Female CHIHUAHUA
Missing from San Jose, CA
If you have any information, PLEASE CONTACT ME. Leave a comment on this post or on my tag board. You may also contact me by clicking on my profile info.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home