Saturday, December 24, 2005

I CAN"T REMEMBERRRRR!

Those of you who know me well will not be surprised at the following announcement: I've tucked away things for Christmas, and I can not remember where I put them. It would be one thing if, oh say, I had even the foggiest idea of where I MIGHT have put them. But I don't. I suppose if I didn't have so much clutter, I might have hope. But I doubt it. Seriously. Someone(s) is going to get a random gift in the middle of the year, because if I DO find them, there is no way in hell I am tucking it away again for another gift giving occasion. My closets, cupboards and cabinets might as well be time-capsules. On that note, wish me luck. I still have to go to the grocery, the bakery AND Target, thus braving the last minute holiday shoppers. I might snap and take someone down. Better yet, wish everyone ELSE luck. And just think, I have hopes of getting the oil changed in my truck tomorrow too. HA HA HA HA.
TIP OF THE DAY:
Memory is the mother of all wisdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I totally remembered a gift I forgot to give while I was sitting here reading this. I actually do know where it is, but I'm so tired of giving presents I don't think I'll get it. :P

12/26/2005 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com