Friday, July 30, 2004

I've been invited to a Scrapbooking/Purse Party

OK, WHAT is a purse party? I THINK it's where they sell counterfeit...ahem "knockoff" purses. From what I hear, they are still pretty pricey. And I have never been to a scrapbooking party before. Is it like a Tupperware party? It was worded as a party to "help scrap the candid shots from the wedding", with a Creative Memories consultant there to show us some of the "latest techniques". I have seen a few of these CM products online, and frankly, they just aren't my style. I'm rather jealous of Hubby though. He's going to visit a tattoo artist friend of his to get some more ink. Um, It was supposed to be my turn! He needs more ink like he needs a hole in the head. He already has the Jesse James (WCC) look. This is just fuel. To be fair, he started looking like this before he had any clue who the heck Jesse James of WCC was. Now he thinks this is cool, and hopes to one day own a West Coast Choppers Bike. *sigh* At a car show in April, a couple stopped stopped him and had him pose with each of them. I wonder if they thought he was famous or just liked his 'look'. All I know is, he came home with an inflated ego. He and his truck will appear as a feature in a Japanese Hot Rod Magazine, and some total strangers wanted his picture (sans truck).

1 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

HAH! C'mon Hooni, you know you want to! I don't think I'll tarnish my record if this keeps up. I don't think Bebé wanted to go either! I am destined to be knockoff purseless, and ignorant about the latest scrapping techniques. Why not throw a liqour party , a classic automotive parts party, or a homeade baked goods party instead? I'd show up to one of those.

7/31/2004 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com