DARN YOU YARN DYERS!
I was reading Mel's post about pink yarn. (I love pink). Here is my response to her post:
"I COVET YOUR SKEIN OF GORGEOUS PINK YARN! You guys are driving me to learn to dye yarn (I adore pretty colors), which will then lead to learning to knit. As if I don't have enough on my plate! -Keahi"
It's going to happen. I'll "Just try my hand at dying yarn. Nana will love a bunch of custom dyed yarns for her birthday". Next thing you know... ***POOF***!!! I am a yarn dying fool. What next? Knitting? Well, from someone who can only sew buttons, I highly doubt it. But I suspect there could be an episode where I will attempt it.
















1 Comments:
Thanks for the hot lead! You can bet I'll be visiting soon. I already passed comment on hand dyed yarn in Nana's presence. I can not even remember all the questions shse asked! I will be needing a break from any craft that involves a hot-glue gun soon anyway!
Post a Comment
<< Home