San Francisco Rod and Custom Show 2006
It's here! The start of the carshow season starts this weekend. The San Francisco Rod and Custom show! The hubby and I are getting ready for this weekends event. The cars are washed and vaccumed. I just need to get my butt out to the garage and empty my vendor booth guts out of the Panel. My flowers and booth supplies have been there since Billetproof last September.
So, if you are a show g0-er, I'll be there. His and Hers vehicles down in the Suede and Customs hall near the Billetproof booth and the band! Just look for the Swanx Car club. They will be bringing out almost all of their cool rides!
Hubbys 1960 Ford Starliner Custom:
My 1955 Ford F100 Panel (The Pontiac is not ready yet! No big shows for it next year I think while I get serious on the customization.)
I can't wait! I am doing the Snoopy Dance! I promise to bring my camera and post some pics. I can't promise to remember to actually take a ton of pics, butI'll try! I get distracted by shiny objects and classic cars remember?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home