Friday, January 06, 2006

Me me me me MEME! Or Lucky 7's.

I'm IT! Tagged by Silver Dragon at Demo Reel . I noticed that her list and mine seem to mesh at times! Here are my seven sevens: Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
  1. Visit Australia & New Zealand
  2. Visit the United Kingdom. (Specifically to See Loch Ness, Statford Upon Avon, & a Castle in Ireland.)
  3. See the Aurora Borealis from a cruise ship.
  4. Finish my novel and have it published.
  5. Fit into clothing sized with a single digit.
  6. Swim with a dolphin in the wild.
  7. Ski the Swiss Alps.

Seven Things I Can't Do:

  1. Say I'm sorry when I don't mean it.
  2. Paint my own nails without smudging or painting my fingers.
  3. Snowboard. (Well, I can't seem to STOP any other way except to fall flat on my face...)
  4. Watch a horror flick without feeling extremely antsy or slightly nauseated.
  5. Be a passenger in a moving car on a windy road and manage not to be car sick or not complain about the driving (regardless of who is driving.)
  6. Get through a wedding without crying.
  7. Start a book and not read the entire thing.

Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:

  1. I can brain dump.-Very cathartic.
  2. I can write whatever I want, whenever I want.
  3. I've met many terrific people through comments and blog surfing.
  4. I can't manage a written journal with pen and paper.
  5. Comments. I love comments. (hint hint)
  6. It is a terrific creative outlet.
  7. Since what I write is viewed by so many, I am challenged to be a better writer.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

  1. FAN-tastic.
  2. Where is/are my (phone, keys or purse)?
  3. WHO crapped here?
  4. I have no idea what's for dinner.
  5. WHAT did you DO?
  6. Shut that damn thing(alarm clock) off already!! (Yelled at least 4 times a morning at Husband.)
  7. SHUT UP KANOE! (My dog barks at her own farts. She will bark because an ant sneezed. Someone at the door? She'll bark after they leave.)

Seven Books That I Love: (I LOVE these books. My shelves are NAKED without these books.)

  1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
  2. Cyrano de Bergerac, Edmond Rostand-Translated by Anthony Burgess
  3. Four Comedies (Midsummer Night's Dream, As You Like It, Twelfth Night, Tempest), William Shakespeare
  4. Four Tragedies (Macbeth,Hamlet,Othello, King Lear), William Shakespeare
  5. Irish Folk & Fairytale Omnibus, Michael Scott
  6. The Silmarillion, J.R.R. Tolkien
  7. The entire set of 'The Enchanted World', Time-Life Books

Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:

  1. The Lord Of The Rings
  2. Pirates of The Caribbean
  3. American Graffitti
  4. Ghostbusters
  5. Amelie
  6. Nightmare Before Christmas
  7. Princess Bride

Seven People I Want To Join In Too: Please let me know if you decide to do this! Link back or comment. *smooches!* This is not a chain meme. A plague of locusts will not descend on your house if you do not do it. LOL.

  1. KirkKitsch*<--Click to check out Kirk's 7's*
  2. Deb
  3. Bek
  4. Courtney
  5. Captain Kink
  6. Ruben
  7. Uisce *<--Click to check out Uisce's 7's*

2 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Oh WOW -- what a blog you've got here, Girl! I came over to say thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog, but now I'm gonna have to bookmark this and keep reading, and then check out your others -- THANKS for stopping by!!

1/07/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Loch Ness,..beautiful. Hire a car and drive up the A82 from Glasgow and the views are breathtaking!

If you get to Strafford, go south a little to Bath. Unbelievable bit of Roman history!

BTW - Happy (Belated) New Year to you, too! :)

1/09/2006 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com