Sunday, January 01, 2006

I resolve to...

...take care of myself by eating better, and trying to stay illness free. ...read as much as I possibly can. ...enroll in (and complete) at least one of two fun classes. (Such as Kyudo, World Mythology,Stained Glass,or Upholstery) ...eat out less and cook healthy meals. ...continue to write. ...update my blog more. ...keep in touch with my friends more. ...curb my potty mouth. ...see a movie in a movie theater and not wait until it comes to video. ...go skiing. ...spend more time at the beach. ...learn by my chihuahuas example. 'Nap time is good.' Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Learn to lick my own elbow.

Get your resolution here

more to come as I think about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Resolve to stop sleeping with anyone thats cute?

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

1/01/2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

LOL Mr. Morris. Unless the hubby stops being cute, that will never happen.

Happy New Year!

1/01/2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com