Monday, January 09, 2006

The alphabet according to RagDoll : A - G

TIP OF THE DAY:

"Life is a great bundle of little things."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

If you were to make a list of your likes what would it include? You know, those little things that make you smile, the things you enjoy, the places you want to visit? What would be included in that great bundle of little things that help make you, well, YOU?

I decided to organize mine alphabetically. It's harder than I originally thought! I present the Blogosphere with :

The Alphabet According to RagDoll: A-G

A is for Attitude. According to many, I have plenty of it. That can be interpreted as a good thing!

B is Books. I love to read. I have 2 gift certificate from www.amazon.com . I am agonizing over how to spend them. Any recommendations? My wish list is too long, and I can't decide.

  • Also for Blogging, Bread, and Bedtime.
  • I would like to visit Belgium
C is for COOKIES! I am a sucker for cookies. MMMM...cooooookieees.
  • Also for Chihuahuas ,Christmas and Car shows ( I have 4 planned for this year...Las Vegas, Paso Robles, Santa Maria and Antioch. Heaven only knows how many unplanned we'll go to.)
  • I want to visit Copenhagen, Denmark
D is for Drawing. I don't draw half as much as I used to. Perhaps it is time to literally get back to the drawing board.
  • Also for Dragons,Dolls and Dogs.
  • I want to Visit Dublin, Ireland.
E is for Evening. Dusk is my favorite time of the day. I love the break of dawn too...too bad I am not a morning person.
  • Also for Elves, Earl Grey Tea and The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters. I would drive the Ecto-1 around as my daily driver if I could.
  • I want to visit England.
F is for Fish. I love fish. Tropical Fish, fish in the ocean, fish in a tank, fish on my dinner plate. I even worked in a Tropical Fish store once.
  • Also for Family,Fun and Flowers.
  • I want to visit Florence, Italy
G is for Gumbo. Okra gumbo. Stuffed full of sausage, hot links. shrimps....mmmmm.
  • Also for Green tea, gadgets and Gems.
  • I want to visit Greece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com