Sunday, July 17, 2005

That is not what I said.

TIP OF THE DAY
You have the right to remain silent, whatever you say will be misquoted and then later used against you. All I said was, "Yes, there MIGHT be a time where I would let you (husband) eat my leftovers from El Burro's (my favorite Mexican Restaurant)." MIGHT being the operative word. That is the one thing I WILL NOT share with ANYONE. And what did he do? He ATE my leftovers, claiming that I SAID he could eat it. I said no such thing. The insane heat must have boiled his brains. It would have had to boil mine to agree to such a thing. Words can not describe how I felt, after anticipating eating my leftovers, and finding out they had been demolished. Jerk. He would have been better off eating it, hiding the evidence, and pretending to have no idea as to their whereabouts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristyn said...

Men! My husband has been doing that since we were first dating, it drives me nuts. He assumes that I might not want them, eats them, then looks pathetic and apologizes when I said I did. They don't get it, it's tends to make you feel violated almost. It may only be leftovers, but it's your left overs!

7/19/2005 06:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com