Go endanger your own life somewhere else
Dear Mr. Asswipe in the grey import,
Yeah, you know who you are. The one who decided to whip in and out of traffic on the busy HWY 101 in front of San Jose International airport. The one who almost wiped out my passenger side fender and narrowly missed rear ending a corvette in the slow lane, just so you could pass me up. Did you not see the TWO open lanes to the left? I laughed my ass off as I watched you nearly swerve into a BMW. I laughed when the little old lady driving the BMW gave you the 'bird'.
Did YOU think it was funny to then slam on your brakes so that I almost ran over you? My 50 year old barge of American made steel would have demolished your little plastic go-cart, and the rescue crews would have been peeling the remains off of my radiator. But I guess you thought you were a bad-assed driver. Is that why your dumb ass was swerving all over the road, over correcting, and nearly wiping out on the center divide (2 more lanes of traffic over?)
Do me a favor. Go endanger your life somewhere else, and leave me out of your insane suicide plans.
And that goes for you too, Major Idiot in the red 'tuned' up Civic. You want to race me? OOOOH, go and brag to your friends that you beat a 50 year old, 4 door lowered land yacht with a rear end that is NOT geared for fast starts off the line. I've put a lot of time and elbow grease into this car, so screwing it up or getting it impounded does not sound interesting to me. Don't forget to tell them that the driver was a MOM with her TWO YEAR old in the back seat, who has better things to do than endanger lives, ruin her car, and waste gas.
At least make a half-assed attempt at growing up. You looked to be having a mid-life crisis. You want a piece of me, let's do it on a closed track. I've got a 68 Mustang with your name on it. A felony record is not on my list of things to do before I die. Neither is wasting my time with you.
I hope I see your broken down cart on the side of the road either in flames, or getting a fat ticket. I don't need to 'beat' someone in a street race. You like that kind of crap, good on you. Leave me out of your death wish. I've got things to do, and places to see. High up on that list is pointing and laughing at your stupidty.
Thank you, and I hope your day is craptastic.
Hoping and wishing I am able to witness Karma kick your asses,
RagDoll
















2 Comments:
When I'm driving on my own I ramble on like this ... so much so that I've started doing it with other people in the car. Hope you are feeling calmer - you made me laugh!
I am glad I am not alone Ally!! I talk to myself a lot in the car...and I am much calmer now!
OMG! ROFL zooey! KANGAROOOO!
Post a Comment
<< Home