Thursday, July 21, 2005

Forget about it! It's in the past!

Tip of the Day Don't waste your time regretting the past. Instead, spend this time planning for the future and give someone else something to regret. Courtesy of Madame Ellen (Nod's Limb Gazette) @ www.edgarandellen.com
I can't say that I have any regrets. Really. I chalk it up to stupidity, immaturity, bad luck, bad timing, you name it. But I have yet to actually regret anything. After all, I am a firm believer in the theory that every action causes a reaction. If it were possible to go back in time and change one crappy event, then it might alter the outcome of something that I think is a good thing in my life. Then again, I haven't done anything outrageously lame, dangerous, illegal ,stupid(enough) or caused death or damage to life and/or limb. I am still stuck on the fact that my leftovers are gone, so I am trying to figure out how I am going to pay hubby back for eating them. Maybe he will regret eating my leftovers, and a lesson will be learned. Do you think I will be able to sacrifice my next bit of leftovers to execute said lesson? I have been known to make someones pee turn blue/green in order to find who was stealing my soda. I MIGHT also have been involved in an 'ex-lax as chocolate' incident concerning a fellow EMT. (See The Corporals Shenanigans : Post on (Getting to Know You') Hmmm...I can hold a grudge can't I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com