SO MUCH FOR THE NEW VEHICLE!
So if horizontal rain was not bad enough, I got to ride in a tow truck today. Bebe thought it was the best thing to happen all day.
I took out the 97 truck out today. I attempted to bring my sister to work (about 30 miles away.) Long story short, alternator kicked the bucket, stopped charging the battery, and I ended up stranded on the side of the road in the pouring rain. Luckily I was able to coast the truck to a safer spot. As soon as the tow truck arrived, and helped me put the car seat in his truck, someone stops and tells him a car just went off the 'cliff' behind us. Ok, so it is not really a cliff per se, but this accident happened EXACTLY where the truck initially gave out and wanted to stop.
ARRRG.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home