I suspect that I may be a Drama Queen
...and that my son does not have a chance. He is already the Prince of the Big Production. Everything is WOW!
I was watching TV and passed comment to hubby that if I were one of the people who just won something spectacular (insert prize won or had their house or car redone for free here) I would immediately drop to the floor and do the 'Homer Simpson lie on your side, kick yourself around in circles' while screaming and laughing hysterically.
More than once, I have described horrible music, singing, noise and annoying people talking as 'Making me want to cut off my ears and shove them into the bleeding holes they left behind, just so I could muffle the sound'.
I have also used the following phrase somewhere in a post or two. '**Rolls around in agony at the thought**'.
I have wanted to gouge out my eyeballs with a blunt object so that I could wash the filth off of them after viewing something particularly ugly or offensive.
I have been known to shout:
'Lord,TAKE ME NOW if I must endure such rampant stupidity!'
I have spewed curses such as:
'May the fleas of a thousand alley cats infest his underpants.'
'May I pass your sorry ass up down the road. And as you stand there on the side of the road with your broken down piece of crap, (or waiting for a ticket to be issued, or attempting to replace a piece of your car) I will drive by, smile and wave graciously at you!'
And this is just the list off the top of my head. My son is headed down the same path. Right now it is all about running around in circles, jumping up and down, laughing hysterically, screaming like a banshee, exclamations of 'WOW!', and lying on the floor and rolling around. It can be one, some or all of the above options depending on the situation.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home