How hard is it to keep track of a phone??
I am subconsciously trying to lose my cel phone. Today I left it at a Michael's Store in Gilroy and took off for home.(About 20 miles away.) Luckily, my sister tried to call me and got a sales clerk. The clerk then asked " Do you know whose phone this is?" Ummm, I HOPE so since she dialed the number! DUH!
Yesterday I also lost my phone in my truck. I opnly noticed 2 hours later, and 20 miles away, that my phone was gone.
This is a daily occurance. It has replace my former mantra of 'WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS???'. It is now 'WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEL PHONE?'
Oh sure, it would be so easy to just call it and see if I can hear it. But I keep turning down the phone volume unintentionally since the buttons are on the damn side of the phone.
On that note...where IS my phone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home