Friday, November 05, 2004

Why is there no more rum?

Because I drank it aaaaallllllllllll! Spending my evening with The Captain. (Morgan). I am indulging in a Pat O'Brians Hurricane (or 2 or 3). Granted, it's not the real thing, I am nowhere near the Pub in N'Awlins. I grabbed a packet of the mix at the magical place "Beverages and More!" and a bottle of "The Captain".(So glad that they got rid of the lame comma between 'beverages' & 'and'.) I think the last time I had a good mixed beverage was at the Tattoo convention, and before that I THINK before I was pregnant. (And Bebe is almost 2!) I am missing Bebe! He was supposed to come home tomorrow, but Hubby and I must work. I get to drive the BIG truck to my FAVORITE city of San Francisco (**insert SARCASM here***) and we get to pick up 3 machines at a hotel downtown. At least we aren't crossing a picket line. The hotel across the street is covered. It's not like they are asking for much! I ramble again. Yo HO, YO ho... a pirates life for meeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com