I feel as if my age has been cut in half
I am a 15 year old giddy teenager again. Have you seen Duran Duran's new video? *laughs hysterically* I swear you can cut and paste that sentence out of my old diary! Fantastic. Am I having an age crisis? Nah... I think I am getting bored...Bebe is at his Great Grandparents house, and I am no longer watching my Godson. Maybe I should get off my ass and finish cleaning. OH WAIT it's thursday...I have a case of I don't feel like it. Funny how that works.
On another video note...I am watching a remake of WORD UP! and human faces are digitally pasted onto dog bodies, quite disturbing.
Maybe I'll have something interesting to say later on. I'm still quite peeved that I had an intelligent, thought provoking entry(OK, so thats MY opinion.) and I hit the wrong button and it disappeared. WHEN will I learn to SAVE as I go?
So you are stuck with this entry, and I couln't care less. It's all about meeee! (**kicks self as best as I can** mumbling..grow up!**)
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home