Saturday, October 09, 2004

Nothing exiting to report

My poor weblog...I have not abandoned you. I have nothing exciting to report. WAIT... Have I mentioned Billetproof? THE single most amazing car show I have ever been to. NO attitudes, almost NO rude people, TONS of awesome homebuilt cars, and people were even picking up after themselves for the most part! There were pinstripers, vendors, cars, trucks, roadsters, gassers, chrome, primer, metalflake, rust, straight pipe exhaust, no exhaust, exhaust pointed to the sky, lakepipes, open headers,tattoos, dogs,food and men women and children of all ages and backgrounds! Ahh Bliss! KIRK! YOU are the man. Excellent job! Here is an updated pic of RagDoll~ We spent Friday night at my parents place. I enjoy myself so much everytime we visit, and Bebé just adores them! In fact, he has a routine where he has to kiss a picture of his Auntie every morning! Poor Mom, had a rough night with neck pain...MOM! ARE YOU READING THIS?? You should have let the garage door fall...the guy could have bought you a new door! He can't buy us a new Mom! I wonder how many times Bebé had them watching Nightmare Before Christmas!? Then there was the inkslingers ball the week before that. Have you ever seen the guy on Ripley's, who had leopard spots tattooed over h is entire body? I had the pleasure of talking to him. It's difficult to concentrate when you are mesmerized by all the spots! Hubby got himself a "new girlfriend" on his calf, and while he was getting it done, people watching it would invariable look over to me, to "see" if I was the model. Yeah right, if only. I wanted to gouge their eyeballs out with a popsickle stick. I have never seen a collection of such awesome ink and incredible stupid and/or poorly done pieces all under one roof. During this event, I also learned that Angelina Jolie has te SAME FRIGGEN TATTOO as I do on her lower back. I have an almost identical dragon on my ankle as part of my ankle band. NOTE TO ALL OF YOU CHOOSING A TATTOO. Get an original piece, or at least change up that piece of tattoo flash you covet , so it is unique. Apparently I did not change it up enough. Oh well... I can say "Hey! Angelina and I have the same tattoo!" Whoo fricken hoo. I must go see about changing that. Never let it be said I got the idea from HER! So here is the cover-up. You can JUST see a portion of the lionfish in the middle. ROb is one Fan-friggen-tastic artist. Featured a couple times in magazines already. His wife is awesome as well. Very friendly, with a bit of spice to her. She has fantastic work on her arms and shoulders as well. Let's see...anything else to report? OOh! I extend MAJOR MAJOR props to all you Moms of more than one child! Especially multiple children under 2! Day one was tough. I don't blame the little man, since he had never spent time with me alone before. The first day, I was feeding him his bottle, cuddling and everything was happy. He finally decides to take a good look at who is holding him. I kid you not. He took one look at me, scrunched up his face and SCREAMED! ME: "WOT? You no like your Ninang?" HIM; " AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I am happy to report, we now get along famously, and his cute little face lights up when I talk to him or when he sees me! I again, am reporting from LA. We are housesitting and dog sitting for my Mommy. ANYHOW. I thought for sure she was going to kill me. Only a few hours here,a nd I thought we lost one of her dogs. Here I am at 7 in the morning stading in the middle of her backyard shouting "GINGERRRRRSNAP! GIN?? GINGERSNAP!!!!!! DAMN DOG! " Hubby is running around the front in his shorts and I am scouring the perimeter of the yard trying to figure out HOW she could have squeezed her sausage butt through the only tiny spaces. 20 minutes later we find her hiding under a tarp covered table , behind some boxes. I swear that little dog laughed at me. "STUPID HUMAN! I was right here." I think that's it for now. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com