I MISS MY BAY_BEEEEE!
So, Hubby and I are in The City of Angels, visiting my Mother. I Should be asleep right now, but I am missing my Bebé! I'm as so tired. Tired from being on the road all day, tired from the heat, tired from crying/being angry, tired from not drinking as much water as I should, tired of worrying about tiny things that don't really matter. Bebé is with his Grandma and Papa, since we had work demos all day today, and no one to watch him on Friday while we were here. (He is too young to partake of the Inkslingers Ball.) Mom says it will ache less to leave him as he enters his teens. I am sure that when I get home Sunday I will have to begin the deprogramming process again. Maybe when we get home some teeth will have grown in more???
Have I mentioned what wonderful parents and sisters I have? Talk about having my back, and just being there when I need them most. To listen, to comfort, to just be THERE. I am so thankful for them.
HEY! Check me out! I'm going to be babysitting my Godson during the day for the next 2 weeks. I'm so excited! You can bet I am not leaving the house on my own with two kids for the next 2 weeks, because I am secretly terrified! LOL! Caring and playing with both at home is no sweat! Public appearance is another story. I KNOW Bebé (the opportunist that he is) would relish the chance to play, "Let's make Mama chase me and watch her lose her mind". Watch. By the end of this 2 weeks I will be a pro. I'm looking forward to it! I offered to help out when his Grandparents would be gone, and had no intention of being paid. (He's my GODSON! And it's for 2 weeks!). They insist on doing some research and seeing what is fair. Maybe they will forget! She had asked me what the going rate was. My response was" The last time I ever babysat, I charged $5 for the entire weekend." This makes me a poor judge of todays babysitting income! LOL! I just can't imagine charging her under these circumstances. Goodness. I just realized that we have been friends for 17 years!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home