This old MANNN! He plays ONE!
He plays knick-knack on my thumb... If I hear that song one more time I will fall apart. I want to throw the Phonics Radio out into the street. LeapFrog is an EVIL genius. My child is mesmirized by any LeapFrog product, yet refuses to push more than 2 different buttons on any of them. I tried to put away the table, but he ran to the closet and stood there "hugging" the door muttering "please? please?" He looked so pathetic, it appealed to the fear of being a bad Mommy, so I took it out again!
I attempted to divert his attention to the wading pool, hoping he would forget about the obnoxious toys. Hubby was home between deliveries, so I had asked him to fill the pool.
Me: Honey? Did you remember to add some warm water to it, or at least let it sit in the sun for a bit? (I had asked him to fill the pool about 2 hours prior to this.)
Him: Yes Honey! Do you think I would freeze my child? (Bebé HATES cold water. He will scream if his bathwater is tepid.)
I see Bebé happily splashing the water as he stands next to wading pool, so what reason do I have to doubt this? After changing him into his bathing shorts (and a very messy diaper cleanup...I laughed at Hubby who STILL does not do test peek or sniff before opening diaper) I send him out with Dad-Dad to play. Dad-Dad proceeds to sit him in the pool. I hear an angry loud yell which turns to baby cursing. Bebé scrambles out of pool, scoops up closest chihuahua and dumps him in the pool. "Bad! Bad!" Finger is pointing at dripping dog, who now really resembles a rat with LARGE ears, and more baby cursing ensues. I am now laughing my ass off, because as Dad-Dad reaches over to test pool, Bebé runs at him like a angry goat and head butts him into pool. Too bad Dad-Dad reacted quickly and only gets forearms and face wet! That will teach him to doubt my wisdom on pool temperature!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home