Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sing with me...Jungle Luvvvv! YES! OH wee Oh wee OH!

It's about time! (Coincidentally the new album title.) MORRIS DAY AND THE TIME ARE BACK! Yeah hoo! Now I have Jungle Love stuck in my head. I so love The Time! Purple Rain is one of the best movies ever simply because it has Prince and Morris Day/The Time in it. Hubby is home early and watching On The Air With Ryan Seacrest. He called me in to see what was on! They look almost exactly the same "Time" has been good to them. I must get me to the (what the hell do you call them now...not record store...) Music Store and buy it! Whahoo!!! I will happily sing along, but I refuse to dance along. OK, maybe a little arm waving . Anyone remember"The Bird"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! *wipes eyes*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com