MUST...Inventory...SIPPYS!
Well, I discovered the evil instigator of the puke/poop fest yesterday. Bebé comes walking out of his room with a sippy I thought was left at Grandma's house. He starts asking for more. As he waves the cup, I catch a whiff of the contents. If I was pregnant, I would have puked instantly. Heck, I ALMOST did puke instantly. I could see what appeared to be cheese curdles through the sides. I didn't even bother to clean it. I put it right in the garbage, much to the dismay of a certain toddler. I will have to remember to buy a replacement for the Spongebob sippy cup. So here is my public service announcement of the day: PLEASE INVENTORY ALL SIPPYS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY. DO A SNIFF TEST IF NECCESSARY. ROUTINELY CHECK ENTIRE HOUSE FOR HIDDEN SIPPYS!
Little Mac feels fine and dandy this morning. His Uncle is on the way to pick him up. Apparently there is a trip to Toys R Us and lunch on the agenda. Lucky lucky little man. Maybe I can coerce Hubby into a trip to Barnes and Noble and lunch!

4 Comments:
Just reading this sends me to the "pre puke" stage..yuk!
Oh no!Thanks for the reminder. HA HA HA... I will make hubby check the cars. I am afraid of what he may find in the Panel. We have not looked in there for a couple of weeks. Bleah! Texas heat and sippys.
I'm sorry for the dry heave inducer!
Gross. I have had to inventory since bottles so I am right there with you!
I think I had been lucky up to this point, and had slacked off into happy ignorance of that possiblity. NEVER AGAIN. Lesson learned! =) I can only imagine the tag team of twins.
Post a Comment
<< Home