I am a SUCKER!
For Animals. I am now the Foster Mama for a 100lb pitbull named Apollo. Our friend was moving, and could not take his dog. We have known this for about about a month, and he has had no luck placing the dog. I COULD not let this giant teddy bear go to the pound today, so we agreed that we would foster him. This gentle giant has had children of all ages dangling from him, playing in his food dish and toys. He cuddles cats and listens very well. He is just a large formidable looking bunny. This guy is severe need of excercise and a diet, but I understand...so do I! LOL. I sypmathize with his flabby belly! Not only has he melted into our family life as if he has been here forever, he has no care or interest whatsoever in the chihuahuas. Even though Picante, (the blog dog) decided to give him a piece of her mind. He looks and acts alot like Blue (Ikaika), the dog we lost in January to a genetic defect. Its rather uncanny. AS IF I NEEDED MORE ANIMALS IN THIS HOUSE! Where have I heard that before? Thankfully Doc the chupacabra/chihuahua of my in-law's went home early today. My brother in law missed him and took him home. We'll see how he does his first night. Kanoe is ecstatic (our female) that there is a dog her size to play with, and he has only whined once for our friend. I'll post a pic tomorrow. He resembles a seal, color, figure and lack of discernable neck.

1 Comments:
That is so cool :) I can't wait to see pics :)
Post a Comment
<< Home