Friday, July 30, 2004

Trade a Custom Hairclip or Pin for Button editing PLEASE!

Anyone handy with PhotoShop willing to edit my Button to Say "RagDoll's Domain" instead of ReneƩ? I will send you a custom HairClip or Pin of your choice. I have quite an array of flowers. PLEASE? Help the PhotoShop Challenged! If you'd rather a paper piecing of the Cheshire Cat or host your button or homemade cookies or SOMETHING let me know! LOL!

8 Comments:

Blogger dscokween said...

not super great resolution with the gif format, but here you go:
http://www.xmission.com/~callahan/julie/images/dancingqueen.gif

8/02/2004 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

Awesome ! Thank you so much Julie! PM me with your addy and I'll send you a hairclip! You can do a search on eBay under " rag*doll*customs "to see what I have. I also have different colors for many of the ones listed.OR if you are looking for something special let me know. Or did you want a paperpiecing? Cookies? Thanks again!

8/02/2004 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger dscokween said...

ah, I see that it doesn't do well on a black background...maybe I need to change the font color? Let me re-do it. I'll take a look at your hairclips :) I only did this though because I'm being a super-slacker at work today and I love a graphic art thing to do here and there.

8/02/2004 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger dscokween said...

ahh...much better...go take a look at the same addy

8/02/2004 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

IT's PINK! Thank you! Don't you love slacking? I have managed to MOSTLY pull myself out of the "I don't feel like it" mode from last week.LOL. Let me know if there is a certain type of flower or color you like. I have several I have not listed.

8/02/2004 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger dscokween said...

yeah, I figured pink was up your alley...funny that you replied so quickly! I love the set of two red orchid clips!!! I'm not a huge fan of hair clips, but that is right up my alley :)

8/02/2004 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger dscokween said...

Okay, this is how sad I am. I was not happy with the gif format and the transparency that you had with your gif. I made a couple of other versions using a different software and gave it a pink background. I hope you like them:
http://www.xmission.com/~callahan/julie/ragdoll.html

8/02/2004 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

They both look great! Now I have to figure out how to use them, I tried adding one and it came outlooking like a really cool 'negative' in pinks. DId you get my email? LEt me know where to send your orchids.

8/03/2004 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com