Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Be gone Demon Brakes!

SUCCESS?? No more wheel lock up when the truck comes to a stop! No more leaving long black stripes on my driveway! No more screeching to a halt!  My wonderful husband decided to attack the brakes again when he got home today. He backed the passenger side wayyyy out. I guess the possessed brakes had been adjusting themselves. Now this scenario makes me nervous. ADJUSTING THEMSELVES? I don't care for the sound of that. At this point I don't care, as long as they are FIXED. WTF is up with the giant negative space at the top of my sidebar here? Why is all the stuff to look at and read way at the bottom? And why can't I figure it out? Is there a 'Blogging for Dummies" or "HTML for Dummies"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com