Awwwww!
It's the cutest thing! Normally, I am the one who reads Bebé a story before bedtime, and Dad is the one who gets him to sleep. I am listening to Dad read stories to him, and laughing at Bebé 'correcting' Dad when he misses something. For instance, EVERY night, I must read a Lilo & Stitch: Say Cheese! It's similar to a Golden Book. At one point, we say "ALOHA!" when Lilo is describing Hawaii. He was screaming "A-haaa! A-haa!" (he can't say 'lo') and "tiki". Dad had forgotten to point out the tiki and say ALOHA! He is on 'Morris tells Boris Mother Moose Stories and Rhymes", which means nigh'nigh VERY soon!
Blessed relief! Our day was normal enough, but for some reason, I am WIPED OUT. (Must have been all that slacking!)
Dare I hope for Good Night? After all , it's BEEN past his bedtime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home