As if there weren't ENOUGH animals in my house!
My In laws are going to Bermuda for 10 days. (Must be nice.) They own a chihuahua named Doc. Doc will be our house guest while they are away. The last time we dog sat, he crapped in front of the couch. When Ty found it, he asked Doc "DID YOU POOP THERE??". Doc promptly puked on the couch. I laughed so hard I cried. I pray there will be no crapping and puking this time. He puts himself on a starvation diet when he stays with us, so maybe there won't be much to process.
Doc is so evil, when I called the vet for my MIL to make an appointment for his teeth cleaning, the receptionist asked what they did to make me mad. " NO NOT HIM! Whose turn is it this time?" is what I believe the quote was. Imagine a little dog (who is so plump, his head looks shrunken) walking down the street with a tiny little muzzle on. BUT, go figure, he is an angel to the baby. As far as he is concerned, the baby is a ticket to table food. You would have thought that HE gave birth to him the way he worries about him .God forbid the baby cry or I raise my voice or not let the baby do what he wants. I get bitched out by a furry little tick with fangs.
PLEASE let these 10 days go by quickly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home