Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No one had their ass handed to them on a plate today...

TIP OF THE DAY
"Beware the fury of a patient man!"
-- John Dryden (1631-1700), English writer, poet laureate
There is something to be said for my wrath. I went to work, was greeted at my car, and my mother in law bought me lunch. I kept my temper in check, and everyone got to keep their rear ends intact. Miracles do happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

"Beware the fury of a patient man!"
-- John Dryden (1631-1700), English writer, poet laureate.

That quotation is how best to describe my disposition.

I love everything about you.

When, I love, I love intoto.
Words, warts and all.

I was going to fall in love with you, then you mentioned your mother in-law. Finis.

8/25/2005 02:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com