Weekly Poll Challenge - And answers to the last one.
Here is your next challenge. As you can see, my current poll is once again about movie quotes. I believe that I will continue to make my weekly poll challenges about Movie Quotes.
First of all, vote on which one is most likely to get stuck in your head. (Or just choose the one that tickles your fancy.)
Next, can you identify the movie the quotes came from, and who said it?
ANSWERS TO LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE:
How many of you got the answers to all of them?
1. It's good to be the King!- Mel Brooks as King Louis XVI- History of the World :Part I
2. Let's all wear something that's different, but the same.- Cheech Marin as Pedro- Up in Smoke
3. Crebain! From Dunland!- Orlando Bloom as Legolas- LOTR: The Two Towers
4. It burns ussss!- Andy Serkis as Gollum- LOTR: The Two Towers
5. Grabs you by the boo-boo, don't it? -Tommy Chong as Anthony: Up in Smoke
6.Curse you for breathing, you slack jawed idiot!- Kevin McNally as Gibbs- Pirates of The Carribean: Curse of The Black Pearl
7. Oh please, did I really seem that clever?- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow- POTC: Curse of The Black Pearl
8. ...it only took me one night to realize if brains were dynamite, you couldn't blow your nose- Candy Clark as Debbie- American Graffitti
9. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up!-Mandy Pantinkin as Inigo Montoya- Princess Bride
10.Say 'WHAT' again! I dare ya, I double dare ya...- Samuel L. Jackson as Jules - Pulp Fiction.
There you have it! Get ready for the next round!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home