Monday, February 20, 2006

SHUT YER BLOODY PIE-HOLE!

Blame me. Really. I must have shouted this phrase out many many times in the past 3 months.( 8 puppies barking and crying everytime they see my husband will elicit such responses. I jokingly call him MOMMY now.) I really don't remember. But it MUST be so, since I just heard The Boy shout it at Kanoelani a few minutes ago. (Kanoe is the dog who barks at nothing sometimes.) We are a couple of potty mouths, The Hubby and I. So we have been diligent in making sure to curb our tongues. Our little man says 'please and thank you', says 'excuse me' when people are talking and he has something to say. He uses words like 'disgusting' and 'incredible', while LOUDLY proclaiming that the 'f-bomb' is a bad word. So, I suppose in the grand scheme of things. 'Shut yer bloody pie-hole!' may not be polite, nor acceptable, but it sure beats him screaming out 'WTF???' in public. Yes, that has happened. Thankfully, it was such a loud environment, only Hubby and I heard it. For the record, I had to run to the office and shut the door so that he would not see me lauging my ass off. I mean really, a tiny little man standing at the back door screaming about 'bloody pie-holes' like a grumpy old man, set me into fits of laughter so hard I got a stomach ache. I must keep better tabs on what I say...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's my boy!! "dirty bitch!"

2/20/2006 07:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com