Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Do you IMVU?

Do you? It's free! I don't get anything for plugging this, but I just wanted to share another little timesucker I found on the internet. It makes my online conversations with with my buddies even 'funner'. You create your own little avatar. (You get free credits to buy new clothes, stickers to decorate your home page with,etc.) It even works with AIM somehow. I don't know how we did it, but I'll look into it. I love chatting with Misha this way. I should do a screen shot of one our chats. She has been known to punch and kick me, hug me,fall asleep, yawn and make gagging faces. I on the other hand, have been known to do kicks, breakdance, sucker punch her, and turn into a box of kleenex. Don't ask. Just have an IMVU chat with me and I will show you. I present to you my avatar. I have also been known to don pirate garb while chatting, and will invite you to chat on 'Bourbon Street' for a 'hurricane'. Click here to see my page. I am RagDollCustoms there. I know. SOOOO SOOO ORIGINAL. http://avatars.imvu.com/RagDollCustoms
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com