How I spent my weekend- 5 days later
I am having post carshow depression. I thought that maybe if I didn't write about it, it wouldn't be over. Last weekend was the 'start' of the 2006 carshows for me. The San Francisco Rod and Custom Show at The Cowpalace was amazing. It is always a good show. Good friends, great cars, and great vendors. This was my second year actually attending, and my first year entering a vehicle. Click here --> (SF ROD CUSTOM AND MOTORCYCLE SHOW PHOTO ALBUM) for the entire photo album. I was an idiot. There for 4 days, and forgot my camera 1 day, mesmerized by the cars another, and forgot to recharge the batteries on another. In my defense, I plugged it into the wall over night. Don't know what I did wrong.
Anyhow, now that it is over, I am counting the days until the 'Benefit for Metal Shop carshow at Vacaville High School' and Viva Las Vegas in April, then Cruisin Paso Robles in May, Midnight Mass in July, F100 Elites North South Run in August, BILLETPROOF in September, and those are just the planned shows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home