SOLD
Tip of The Day
It's gone. Sold. Going south to San Diego. Snapped up the first day it listed. Goodbye Truck!
I may have conceded to sell in order to preserve sanity, garner valuable garage space, and to avoid a petty arguement. But you better believe I am not happy about it. I am saving this as ammo for the future. BWA HA HA HA. I've got your name buddy!
So, until Sunday, the truck is still mine. Maybe I will sleep in it tonight. I am just pleased that the buyer is eager to have it, and is a 'HAMBer' ( Forum member at www.jalopyjournal.com Hokey Assed Message Board)
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

1 Comments:
I would of liked to see the engine of that '55 panel truck...Or more specifically, all that empty work space I imagine those things have.
I'll have to add a link to your blog as my first San Jose Blogger and fellow tech support artist. It takes a special breed to do tech support well. I grew up in the "East Side", so will have to add some stories about it.
You had asked about my Blog on Blogadvance but could not find the url---It's vincentparker.blogspot.com
See ya around!
Post a Comment
<< Home