Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What the...?

The last person to rate and review my blog apparently hated it. Their comment was 'eh'! I completely respect that. But c'mon now Mate! The best words to describe it are "CRAFTY" and "GREAT RECIPES?" I guess "Craptastic" and " Full of $hit" weren't available options. Thanks for making my day. I got a good laugh at it. I DO appreciate any feedback, but at least make it constructive. BTW. It's blurry because 'I like it like that'! Review by 20274 at 2005-07-02 05:16:25 Word to describe your blog Crafty What user liked the most Great Recipes Review Type Rating comment Design / Style 3 picture is blurry Recent / Regular Updates 3 Loadtime 3 Interesting Content 2 Technical Errors 5 Colors 2 Grammar 1 Too many plugins 1 Layout 3 Review total score 53 of 100% Summary:eh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com