Quattro Shaving Lingo for Women. WHO KNEW?
TIP OF THE DAY
It is prudent to know the meaning of the words you are trying to use. While you are at it, learn how to pronounce them and make sure you know HOW and WHEN to use them. Unless of course, you enjoy putting your foot in your mouth.
Who knew that there was LINGO associated with SHAVING, for crying out loud? Just thought I would pass it on, so that everyone else would be in the know. I found the following definitions at www.quattroforwomen.com
I was just signing up for a FREE,( Yes, Ladies! you read that right!) I said FREE Schick Quattro For Women Razor here.
Bathtub Tinsel, noun
The ring of itty-bitty hairs and soap film left in the tub after a serious shave.
“Just washed up from my week-long camping trip. Talk about
hanging some bathtub tinsel!”
Chastity Pelt, noun
What you have on your legs when you intentionally go without shaving before a date as a way of making yourself behave.
“I don’t care how hot he is. I’ve got my chastity pelt on, so I’m not getting into trouble.”
Kneed to Know Shave, noun
The time-saving practice of shaving below the knee only. It’s especially handy during capri season.
“I only need a few minutes to get ready since I’m not washing my hair and I’m going with a kneed to know shave.”
Penguin-Style, adverb
To keep your arms down and close to your body because it’s summer, you’re sleeveless and you forgot to shave your pits.
“After all those stares I got on the subway, I’m going to have to go penguin-style until I can get home to shave tonight.”
Psycho, noun
A small, yet surprisingly gory cut from a cheap plastic razor—which
creates your own scary shower scene.
“Although it didn’t hurt, that nick on my ankle sure turned out
to be a psycho!”
Poky Little Puppy, noun
A tiny, prickly spot on an otherwise perfectly shaved leg that you
can’t stop petting for the rest of the day. Usually on a “how could I
have missed it?” location like the knee.
“During that boring meeting, I kept petting the poky little puppy on my knee under the conference table.”
Taming the Cave Lady, verb
To shave out-of-the-way places such as the toes—where women aren’t shown by movies or magazines to have hair, yet almost all do.
“Because I’ve got dark hair, I make taming the cave lady part of my
shaving routine when open-toe season comes around.”
Like Buttah Legs, noun
The delicious feeling of melting into crisp bed sheets with silky,
straight-from-the-bath legs—moments after shaving with a high performance razor.
“It was a perfect night: a good meal, a rented movie and my
like buttah legs.”

2 Comments:
Thanks Kirsten! I know! I kept saying out loud, 'I've done that!'
Geeze, it makes you wonder what people do with all that time on their hands...
thanks for stopping by the blog again. I appreciate it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home