Friday, June 24, 2005

Funny little story about the pigheaded-ness of RagDoll OR: That's so you'll learn!

Let me tell you a little story bout the girl who said Just kick me in the rear If I ever lock my keys in the Pontiac again. Or how about this one? Who's the idiot who didn't learn her lesson the last time? RagDoll! Who's the stubborn mule, who always locks her keys in the car? RagDoll! And, Who's the biggest dumbass who did it once again? Shut your mouth! I'm just talkin' 'bout RagDoll! Now...Guess who is going to get THREE spare sets of keys made now? ME. No, I did not learn the first TWO times I did this. The first time I was at In and Out burger, and luckily enough I left the vent window open. I was lucky enough to have a smart assed audience who applauded when I got the door open, since I parked RIGHT IN FRONT of the outside dining area. The second time was in my own driveway. I got into a heated yelling match with my husband.He had proceeded to lecture me the entire time he was destroying my window glass trying to get the door unlocked with a hanger. Again, the vent window was cracked open,but not enough where one could reach in. I took my lecture for the first minute, but the repetitive verbal diarrhea was annoying, so I pitched into him. This morning, third time's a charm. I won't tell you how I broke into my own car, but just let it be known that it involved crawling around, lying in the trunk of my car and much laughter at my expense. I had my sister stand by in case I got stuck. NEVER AGAIN. I handed her the keys, and we are going to get THREE copies made today. One set for each incident to remind me what a dumbass I am. Yes. NOW I have learned. Funny thing is, I never do this for my other cars. Maybe because it is because I have spare fricken keys for each of the stupid mo'-fo's. I supposed I could have called AAA for road service, but I was afraid they might 'F' something up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com