Monday, January 10, 2005

Post of the Year Finalist # 2

Here it is folks. Finalist # 2. I just saw the picture of me and THAT MONKEY at Nana's. Should I post it? * original entry edited : Mama told me that Aunt's evil little beast was named 'Socko', not 'Jocko'. "What is it with MONKEYS?? 7/21/04 I despise monkeys. Scary little things. Ever since my Mother made me 'Go give the monkey a quarter so I can get a picture of him giving you a kiss' that fateful day in Monterey, I avoid them like the plague. Or maybe it was my aunts monkey 'Socko' that flung poop that did it. My oh so loving husband made me take the boy to see the stupid 'Montery Monkey' just to see what I would do. (Of course my son would just HAVE to see it up close.) I almost passed out when the icky little thing actually came to sit practically on top of me and grab my hand with its clammy little paws/hands/digits!The random question in my profile here just HAD TO BE ABOUT MONKEYS! And lets not talk about my son. His favorite lovie (massive meltdown if it is not around) is you guessed it. A MONKEY. I admit, its kinda cute. But do people HAVE to buy him toy monkeys? There are monkeys in the bathtub, monkeys in my truck, and all over the house now. Even though my son's lovie is kinda cute, it does not change my opinion on the creatures. I guess I better not dwell too much on the theory of evolution."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com