Friday, January 07, 2005

BlogExplosion, the new 'Internet Crack'

If you haven't tried BlogExplosion, you should. I have found the most enjoyable reads through it! I was laughing my arse off in no time at all.(In fact, I think I even 'snorted'. You KNOW what I speak of, for we are all guilty at one time or another.) Click the link (you know, the word BlogExplosion up there in the first sentence that looks different?) to experience this for yourselves. Check out CuppoJoe's Musings of a Caffeinated Mind. His post inspired my latest entry. By Golly, The Caffeinated one is right! Excerpt: "Stop thinking of your blog as an essay that no one will read and as more of a "conversation in type". Bring you readers into your world, instead of just telling them about it.Sheesh! It gets tiring standing on this soapbox! I better get down before I hurt myself... " Just for those of you as lazy as I am, here is my comment to him on the matter. "Stay up on the soapbox so I don't have to haul my lazy butt up there and take a turn!Sad part is, no matter how boring many of the blogs are, we keep coming back in hopes of finding the good ones. I have enough reading for the rest of the year.I think BE is the new 'Internet Crack'. Cheers~ RagDoll" The Caffeinated mind is a brilliant mind. Or maybe just a really wide awake one. (I've been there man. Keep blogging.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com