Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ranting and a' Raving: OR Cars, Cars, EVERYWHERE and not a DAMN thing to drive!

How is it possible to have vehicles galore, and NOT have ONE I can drive to Bebe's doctors appointment? I'll tell you how. The mustang is 112 miles away at Nana's, the panel is at the yard with Hubby, the Buick has no fuel and an engine noise, and RagDoll is TRAPPED in the garage in front of the @^#$%$# GMC with a bad starter! JUST IMAGINE the volley of epithets that spewed from my 'potty mouth' this morning when I attempted to start the truck. **click* click**nothing*pulls at hair and screams** I HAVE TO BE IN REDWOOD CITY IN ONE HOUR!!** Meanwhile, Bebe is laughing hysterically in his car seat. I pull the hood latch release, hop out and try to open the hood. Of course, the damn thing is stuck and will not open. And someone, PLEASE tell me WHY I thought that if I ran back and pulled the release again (several times) the hood would magically open? How was banging on the hood and attempting to force it open going to work? Considering that it is a 4x4 full size truck and I am rather short, the law of physics is not on my side. Note to self: When in a foul mood in the morning ( I am NOT a morning person, ask anyone.), do NOT call hubby and expect to just rant. He will then proceed to tell you what you should do in a manner that implies you have the common sense of a cheerio. After telling him in "THE TONE OF VOICE" (Ladies, you know which tone of voice I speak of.) that I have already exhausted all of the avenues that he just listed several times, I politely hung up on him. Which I am sure did not go over well. SOOOO...Here I am, with a rescheduled doctors appointment for Bebe, no groceries, and several errands needing to be done. I have terribly abused the rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling in this post, but am not motivated to do anything about it. Today is my delayed Monday. Thanksgiving week is not looking good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Image hosted by Photobucket.com United Kingdom
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com