Sniff, snifff. Cough COUGH.MAMAAAAAAA!* whine*-Me
I'm sick, Bebe is sick, Godson doesn't feel well, and I have a BAAAD case of "I don't feel like it". The snot waterfall, crankiness , cough and temperature that resisted Motrin warranted a visit to the doctors. This is the first time he has had what I condider a cold or flu. He has had syptoms where I thought he had an ear infection, has had barking coughs, but none all at once. This time though, the Dr. actually saw some fluid building in BOTH ears and warned that he MAY develop a doozy and to watch him.He is NOT a happy camper, and neither am I. I'm right there with him right now with him at the beginnings of a sinus infection. I have not bothered to answer the phone at all the past few days because if I talk, I think that my throat will literally crack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home