I'm losing my mind.
I can't think of anything else. I have lost a set of license plates in my home. Not just any plates, but plates that must be shipped to their new owner! gahh! Last seen in the hands of Bebe after I took a picture of them for my ad. Stupid Self. Why did you not think that the master of hiding what is not his would prove himself again? WHY? And why can't I find it? It's not like I live in a warehouse. There are only so many places it could be.

2 Comments:
my guess is that it is in the toaster, behind the toilet, in the hamper, or in the printer. These are now the places I look first....followed by under the bed.
I will now follow your formula! They were next to Bebe's hamper, in the turtle tank stand/cabinet along with a nasty sippy cup *blech* , a few homemade raisins, 2 uglies (pacifiers) and a crap load of baby wipes n( I THOUGHT that I had just refilled the bin!).
Post a Comment
<< Home